This instructor led training at our Mentor, Ohio service training facility will provide your Equipment Technicians with the knowledge they need to operate and perform maintenance on the STERIS SYSTEM 1E® Liquid Chemical Sterilant Processing System. Due to Customer feedback, we have revised the course and expanded it to three days, so we can provide more in depth training for the system components, calibrations, and preventive maintenance. The course length and pricing have been revised to reflect these changes.Download Course Description:
This course provides the student with an in depth understanding of how to operate the STERIS SYSTEM 1E Liquid Chemical Sterilant Processing System and perform troubleshooting and adjustments. The student will learn the theory of operation and functional descriptions for major components and how to access the STERIS website for technical information, technical assistance or place a service request.Course Outcomes:
At the end of this course, the student will be able to:
- identify and explain the function of the main components and sub-assemblies of the STERIS SYSTEM 1E Liquid Chemical Sterilant Processing System.
- locate key sections of the STERIS SYSTEM 1E Liquid Chemical Sterilant Processing System Operator and Maintenance Manuals.
- operate the STERIS SYSTEM 1E Liquid Chemical Sterilant Processing System in normal and service modes.
- verify calibrations on the processor UV, Pressure Transducer, Thermocouple and Concentration Probe.
- locate the preventive maintenance schedule and learn how to use it to perform preventive maintenance on the STERIS SYSTEM 1E Liquid Chemical Sterilant Processing System.
- troubleshoot common issues on the STERIS SYSTEM 1E Liquid Chemical Sterilant Processing System
- clean the STERIS SYSTEM 1E Liquid Chemical Sterilant Processing System.
- access the STERIS service websites for assistance.
Your staff can attend focused in depth training at our facility, providing them the opportunity to operate the STERIS SYSTEM 1E Liquid Chemical Sterilant Processing System and perform preventive maintenance procedures without the worries of interrupting your facility’s operation. They can gain new skills, boost their confidence, and improve their productivity.Equipment Needed:
STERIS SYSTEM 1E Liquid Chemical Sterilant Processing System, tools, personal protective equipment
|Training Location||STERIS Service Training Center – Mentor, Ohio|
|Target Audience:||Healthcare Biomedical Equipment Technicians and Hospital Maintenance Technicians|
|Min./Max. Class Size:||Three to six|
|Evaluations:||End of course evaluation|
Select the desired class date in the Class Schedule section by clicking the Register button to complete the Registration Payment Information Form.
If you already have a STERIS Customer Training account profile, you will receive a registration notification from STERIS upon STERIS's receipt of full payment and your request processed.
If you do not have a STERIS Customer Training account profile, please create your account here so your registration can be completed by STERIS.
Creating an account profile will enable STERIS to complete your registration and you to track all learning within the STERIS University Online Learning Center. When creating your account, please use your e-mail address on the Registration Payment Information Form as your login e-mail.