This instructor led training at our Mentor, Ohio service training facility will provide your Equipment Technicians with the knowledge they need to operate and perform basic maintenance on the Amsco® V-PRO™ 1, V-PRO™ 1 Plus and V-PRO™ Max Low Temperature Sterilization Systems.
Download Course Description:
This course provides the student with an in depth understanding of how to operate the Amsco® V-PRO™1, V-PRO™ 1 Plus and V-PRO™ Max Low Temperature Sterilization Systems and perform basic troubleshooting and adjustments. The student will learn the theory of operation and functional descriptions for major components and how to access the STERIS® website for technical information, technical assistance or place a service request.
At the end of this course, the student will be able to:
- verify proper installation of the Amsco® V-PRO™ Low Temperature Sterilization System.
- verify all utilities are available to operate the Amsco® V-PRO™ Low Temperature Sterilization System.
- operate the Amsco® V-PRO™ Low Temperature Sterilization System in normal and service modes.
- locate the preventive maintenance schedule and learn how to use it to perform basic preventive maintenance on Amsco® V-PRO™ Low Temperature Sterilization System.
- perform basic troubleshooting and adjustments.
- put the Amsco® V-PRO™ Low Temperature Sterilization System into a safe state.
- clean the Amsco® V-PRO™ Low Temperature Sterilization System steam sterilizer.
- access the STERIS service websites for assistance.
Your staff can attend focused in depth training at our facility, providing them the opportunity to operate the Amsco® V-PRO™ 1, V-PRO™ 1 Plus and V- PRO™ Max Low Temperature Sterilization Systems and perform preventive maintenance procedures without the worries of interrupting your facility’s operation. They can gain new skills, boost their confidence, and improve their productivity.Equipment Needed:
|Training Location||STERIS Service Training Center – Mentor, Ohio|
|Target Audience:||Healthcare Biomedical Equipment Technicians and Hospital Maintenance Technicians|
|Min./Max. Class Size:||Three to six|
|Evaluations:||End of course evaluation|
Select the desired class date in the Class Schedule section by clicking the Register button to complete the Registration Payment Information Form.
If you already have a STERIS Customer Training account profile, you will receive a registration notification from STERIS upon STERIS's receipt of full payment and your request processed.
If you do not have a STERIS Customer Training account profile, please create your account here so your registration can be completed by STERIS.
Creating an account profile will enable STERIS to complete your registration and you to track all learning within the STERIS University Online Learning Center. When creating your account, please use your e-mail address on the Registration Payment Information Form as your login e-mail.