Amsco Century Medium Steam SterilizerIntroduction:
This on-site training for Equipment Technicians will provide you with the knowledge to operate and perform basic maintenance on the Amsco® Century® Medium steam sterilizer.Download Course Description:
This course provides the student with an in depth understanding of how to operate the Amsco® Century® Medium steam sterilizer and perform basic troubleshooting and adjustments. The student will learn the theory of operation and functional descriptions for major components and how to access the STERIS® website for technical information, technical assistance or place a service request.Course Outcomes:
At the end of this course, the student will be able to:
• verify all utilities are available to operate the Amsco® Century® Medium steam sterilizer.
• operate the Amsco® Century® Medium steam sterilizer in normal and service modes using the control display touch panel.
• locate the preventive maintenance schedule and learn how to use it to perform basic preventive maintenance on Amsco® Century® Medium steam sterilizer.
• perform basic troubleshooting and adjustments.
• put the Amsco® Century® Medium steam sterilizer into a safe state.
• clean the Amsco® Century® Medium steam sterilizer.
• access the STERIS service websites for assistance.
Training can be tailored to fit your specific needs and scheduled to fit your timeframe, at a time and location that are most convenient to your staff. Without ever leaving your facility, your staff can gain new skills, boost their confidence, and improve their productivity.Equipment Needed:
Amsco® Century® Medium steam sterilizer, meeting room, projector (optional), tools, personal protective equipment, fall protection
|Training Location||Customer Facility|
|Target Audience:||Healthcare Biomedical Equipment Technicians and Hospital Maintenance Technicians|
|Min./Max. Class Size:||One to Five|
|Evaluations:||End of course evaluation|
Request more Information
Please fill out the form below to receive more information about this course.