Amsco® Sonic Energy CleanerIntroduction:
This on-site training for Equipment Technicians will provide you with the knowledge to operate and perform basic maintenance on the Amsco Sonic Energy Cleaner.Download Course Description:
This course provides the student with an in depth understanding of how to operate the Amsco Sonic Energy Cleaner and perform basic troubleshooting and adjustments. The student will learn the theory of operation and functional descriptions for major components and how to access the STERIS® website for technical information, technical assistance or place a service request.Course Outcomes:
At the end of this course, the student will be able to:
- verify all utilities are available to operate the Amsco Sonic Energy Cleaner.
- operate the Amsco Sonic Energy Cleaner using the control panel switches, water level control, and foot switch.
- locate the preventive maintenance guide and learn how to use it to perform basic preventive maintenance on the Amsco Sonic Energy Cleaner.
- perform basic troubleshooting and adjustments.
- put the Amsco Sonic Energy Cleaner into a safe state.
- clean the Amsco Sonic Energy Cleaner.
- access the STERIS service websites for assistance.
Training can be tailored to fit your specific needs and scheduled to fit your timeframe, at a time and location that are most convenient to your staff. Without ever leaving your facility, your staff can gain new skills, boost their confidence, and improve their productivity.Equipment Needed:
Amsco Sonic Energy Cleaner, meeting room with projector, tools, personal protective equipment, fall protection
|Training Location||Customer Facility|
|Target Audience:||Healthcare Biomedical Equipment Technicians and Hospital Maintenance Technicians|
|Min./Max. Class Size:||1 to 5|
|Evaluations:||End of course evaluation|
Request more Information
Please fill out the form below to receive more information about this course.