Caviwave® Pro Ultrasonic Cleaning SystemIntroduction:
This on-site training for Equipment Technicians will provide you with the knowledge to operate and perform basic maintenance on the Caviwave Pro Ultrasonic Cleaning System.Download Course Description:
This course provides the student with an in depth understanding of how to operate the Caviwave Pro Ultrasonic Cleaning System and perform basic troubleshooting and adjustments. The student will learn the theory of operation and functional descriptions for major components and how to access the STERIS® website for technical information, technical assistance or place a service request.Course Outcomes:
At the end of this course, the student will be able to:
- verify all utilities are available to operate the Caviwave Pro Ultrasonic Cleaning System.
- operate the Caviwave Pro Ultrasonic Cleaning System using the control panel touch screen.
- locate the preventive maintenance guide and learn how to use it to perform basic preventive maintenance on the Caviwave Pro Ultrasonic Cleaning System.
- perform basic troubleshooting and adjustments.
- put the Caviwave Pro Ultrasonic Cleaning System into a safe state.
- clean the Caviwave Pro Ultrasonic Cleaning System.
- access the STERIS service websites for assistance.
Training can be tailored to fit your specific needs and scheduled to fit your timeframe, at a time and location that are most convenient to your staff. Without ever leaving your facility, your staff can gain new skills, boost their confidence, and improve their productivity.Equipment Needed:
Caviwave Pro Ultrasonic Cleaning System, meeting room, projector (optional), tools, personal protective equipment, fall protection
|Training Location||Customer Facility|
|Target Audience:||Healthcare Biomedical Equipment Technicians and Hospital Maintenance Technicians|
|Min./Max. Class Size:||1 to 5|
|Evaluations:||End of course evaluation|
Request more Information
Please fill out the form below to receive more information about this course.