Harmony LC Surgical Light SystemsIntroduction:
This on-site training for Equipment Technicians will provide you with the knowledge to operate and perform basic maintenance on the Harmony® LC Surgical Light Systems.
Download Course Description:
This course provides the student with an in depth understanding of how to operate the Harmony® LC Surgical Light Systems and perform basic troubleshooting and adjustments. The student will learn the theory of operation and functional descriptions for major components and how to access the STERIS® website for technical information, technical assistance or place a service request.
At the end of this course, the student will be able to:
• verify proper installation of the Harmony® LC Surgical Light Systems.
• verify all utilities are available to operate the Harmony® LC Surgical Light Systems.
• operate the Harmony® LC Surgical Light Systems in normal and service modes.
• locate the preventive maintenance schedule and learn how to use it to perform basic preventive maintenance on Harmony® LC Surgical Light Systems.
• perform basic troubleshooting and adjustments.
• put the Harmony® LC Surgical Light Systems into a safe state.
• clean the Harmony® LC Surgical Light Systems.
• access the STERIS service websites for assistance.
Why train at this location:
Training can be tailored to fit your specific needs and scheduled to fit your timeframe, at a time and location that are most convenient to your staff. Without ever leaving your facility, your staff can gain new skills, boost their confidence, and improve their productivity.Equipment Needed:
Harmony® LA and LC Surgical Light Systems, meeting room, projector (optional), tools, personal protective equipment, fall protection
|Training Location||Customer Facility|
|Target Audience:||Healthcare Biomedical Equipment Technicians and Hospital Maintenance Technicians|
|Min./Max. Class Size:||One to Five|
|Evaluations:||End of course evaluation|
Request more Information
Please fill out the form below to receive more information about this course.