Reliance® Vision 1327 Cart and Utensil Washer/DisinfectorIntroduction:
This on-site training for Equipment Technicians will provide you with the knowledge to operate and perform basic maintenance on the Reliance® Vision 1327 Cart and Utensil Washer/Disinfector.Download Course Description:
This course provides the student with an in depth understanding of how to operate the Reliance® Vision 1327 Cart and Utensil Washer/Disinfector and perform basic troubleshooting and adjustments. The student will learn the theory of operation and functional descriptions for major components and how to access the STERIS® website for technical information, technical assistance or place a service request.Course Outcomes:
At the end of this course, the student will be able to:
- identify safety precautions to be taken when operating the Reliance® Vision 1327 Cart and Utensil Washer/Disinfector.
- verify all utilities are available to operate the Reliance® Vision 1327 Cart and Utensil Washer/Disinfector.
- operate the Reliance® Vision 1327 Cart and Utensil Washer/Disinfector in normal and service modes using the control panel touch screen.
- locate the preventive maintenance schedule and learn how to use it to perform basic preventive maintenance on Reliance® Vision 1327 Cart and Utensil Washer/Disinfector.
- perform basic troubleshooting and adjustments.
- put the Reliance® Vision 1327 Cart and Utensil Washer/Disinfector into a safe state.
- clean the Reliance® Vision 1327 Cart and Utensil Washer/Disinfector.
- access the STERIS service websites for assistance.
Training can be tailored to fit your specific needs and scheduled to fit your timeframe, at a time and location that are most convenient to your staff. Without ever leaving your facility, your staff can gain new skills, boost their confidence, and improve their productivity.Equipment Needed:
Reliance® Vision 1327 Cart and Utensil Washer/Disinfector, meeting room, projector (optional), tools, personal protective equipment, fall protection
|Training Location||Customer Facility|
|Target Audience:||Healthcare Biomedical Equipment Technicians and Hospital Maintenance Technicians|
|Min./Max. Class Size:||1 to 5|
|Evaluations:||End of course evaluation|
Request more Information
Please fill out the form below to receive more information about this course.