STERIS® 4000 Series Surgical Table
This self-paced, instructor facilitated training at our Mentor, Ohio service training facility will provide your equipment technicians with the knowledge they need to operate and perform maintenance on the STERIS® 4000 Series Surgical Tables.
This class provides the student with an in depth understanding of how to operate the STERIS® 4000 Series Surgical Tables and perform troubleshooting and adjustments. The student will learn the theory of operation and functional descriptions for major components and how to access the STERIS website for technical information, technical assistance or place a service request.
At the end of this class, the student will be able to:
- identify and explain the function of the main components of the surgical table.
- operate the surgical table using the primary and secondary controls.
- articulate the surgical table to check for proper functionality.
- locate key sections of the surgical table Operator and Maintenance Manuals.
- locate the surgical table components, perform associated preventive maintenance tasks to the surgical table and controls.
- sequence the operational steps that occur for the surgical table to complete a function.
- access the tabletop, column and base components in which maintenance task are recommended.
- explain the component level operation of the hydraulic system, referencing the Hydraulic Schematic.
- complete maintenance tasks on the tabletop, column, and base components.
- troubleshoot and correct two faults.
- access the STERIS service website for assistance.
Why train at this location:
Your staff can attend focused in depth training at our facility, providing them the opportunity to operate the surgical tables and perform preventive maintenance procedures without the worries of interrupting your facility’s operation. They can gain new skills, boost their confidence, and improve their productivity.
Select the desired class date in the Class Schedule section by clicking the Register button to complete the Registration Payment Information Form.
If you already have a STERIS Customer Training account profile, you will receive a registration notification from STERIS upon STERIS’s receipt of full payment and your request processed.
If you do not have a STERIS Customer Training account profile, please create your account here so your registration can be completed by STERIS.
Creating an account profile will enable STERIS to complete your registration and you to track all learning within the STERIS University Online Learning Center. When creating your account, please use your e-mail address on the Registration Payment Information Form as your login e-mail.