Reliance® 130 Cart and Utensil Washer/Disinfector
This on-site training for, equipment technicians, will provide you with the knowledge to operate and perform maintenance on the Reliance® 130 Cart and Utensil Washer/Disinfector.
This course provides the student with an in-depth understanding of how to operate the Reliance 130 Cart and Utensil Washer/Disinfector and perform troubleshooting and adjustments. The student will learn the theory of operation and functional descriptions for major components and how to access the STERIS website for technical information, technical assistance or place a service request.
Please note when STERIS conducts training at your site, in order to maintain the operational readiness of your equipment during the class, this training does not rebuild or replace any components that make the equipment non-operational.
At the end of this course, the student will be able to:
- identify safety precautions to be taken when operating the Cart and Utensil Washer/Disinfector.
- verify all utilities are available to operate the Cart and Utensil Washer/Disinfector.
- operate in normal and service modes using the control panel touch screen.
- locate the preventive maintenance schedule and learn how to use it to perform preventive maintenance.
- perform troubleshooting and adjustments.
- put into a safe state.
- clean the Cart and Utensil Washer/Disinfector.
Why train at this location:
Training can be tailored to fit your specific needs and scheduled to fit your timeframe, at a time and location that is most convenient to your staff. Without ever leaving your facility, your staff can gain new skills, boost their confidence, and improve their productivity.
Reliance 130 Cart and Utensil Washer/Disinfector, meeting room, projector (optional), tools, personal protective equipment, fall protection
|Training Location||Customer Facility|
|Target Audience:||Biomedical Equipment Technicians and/or Hospital Maintenance Technicians|
|Min./Max. Class Size:||1 to 5|
|Evaluations:||End of course evaluation|
Request More Information
Please fill out the form below to receive more information about this course.