STERIS® 5085 SRT Surgical Table
This on-site training for, equipment technicians, will provide you with the knowledge to operate and perform basic maintenance on the STERIS® 5085 SRT Surgical Table.
This course provides the student with an in depth understanding of how to operate the STERIS 5085 SRT Surgical Table and perform troubleshooting and adjustments. The student will learn the theory of operation and functional descriptions for major components and how to access the STERIS website for technical information, technical assistance or place a service request.
Please note when STERIS conducts training at your site, in order to maintain the operational readiness of your equipment during the class, this training does not rebuild or replace any components that make the equipment non-operational.
At the end of this course, the student will be able to:
- operate the surgical table using the primary and secondary controls.
- actuate the patient transport feature and move the surgical table using the drive head section.
- articulate the surgical table to check for proper functionality.
- locate the preventive maintenance schedule and learn how to use it to perform preventive maintenance.
- perform troubleshooting and adjustments.
- put into a safe state.
- clean the surgical table.
- access the STERIS service websites for assistance.
Why train at this location:
Training can be tailored to fit your specific needs and scheduled to fit your timeframe, at a time and location that is most convenient to your staff. Without ever leaving your facility, your staff can gain new skills, boost their confidence, and improve their productivity.
STERIS 5085 SRT Surgical Table, meeting room, projector (optional), tools, personal protective equipment
|Training Location||Customer Facility|
|Target Audience:||Biomedical Equipment Technicians and/or Hospital Maintenance Technicians|
|Min./Max. Class Size:||1 to 5|
|Evaluations:||End of course evaluation|
Request More Information
Please fill out the form below to receive more information about this course.