If you are already a member and have access to this course simply login to STERIS Customer Training Center to view the course.
PATHOGON® UV Disinfection System
This online training, for equipment technicians, will provide you with the knowledge to operate and maintain the PATHOGON® UV Disinfection System. With the purchase of this course, you have up to five attempts or six months to complete the training (whichever comes first).
Download Course Description:
PATHOGON® UV Disinfection System (PDF)
This course provides an overview of how to operate the PATHOGON UV Disinfection System and perform cleaning and inspection. The student will learn the theory of operation, decontamination cycles, and functional descriptions of the major components and schematics of the unit.
At the end of this course, the student will be able to:
- describe how to operate the PATHOGON and the wireless control tablet
- describe the components and cycles of the PATHOGON
- describe the location and purpose of the PLC and control devices
- describe the function of the PATHOGON via the electrical schematic
- describe how to clean the PATHOGON
- describe procedures for five preventive maintenance tasks
- describe best practices for servicing the PATHOGON
Why train online:
You can decide the schedule and let your staff learn at their own pace. The training can be stopped as needed and picked up from where it is left off. Without ever leaving your facility, your staff can gain new skills, boost their confidence, and improve their productivity. An added benefit is that there are no travel costs.
Computer with internet access
|Duration||1 - 3 Hours|
|Target Audience:||Biomedical Equipment Technicians and/or Hospital Maintenance Technicians|
|Evaluations:||End of course evaluation|