For more information about this course and to register, please contact the Service Training Department at STERISServiceTrainingDepartment@steris.com
V-PRO® 60 Low Temperature Sterilization System
This course explains the basic operation, controls, piping, preventive maintenance, and troubleshooting of the V-PRO® 60 Low Temperature Sterilization System. With the purchase of this course, you have up to five attempts or six months to complete the training (whichever comes first).
Please note that this course does have a prerequisite listed below.
Download Course Description:
V-PRO® 60 Low Temperature Sterilization System (PDF)
This course provides an overview of how to operate the V-PRO 60 Low Temperature Sterilization System. The student will learn the theory of operation, normal, supervisor, and service modes, functional descriptions of the major components and which components must be checked according to the Preventive Maintenance Schedule.
At the end of this course, the student will be able to:
- identify the safety precautions to be taken when operating and servicing the V-PRO 60 Low Temperature Sterilization System
- identify the four components of the front panel assembly
- describe how to operate the system in normal, supervisor, and service modes
- list the steps necessary to power on the control
- list the steps required to initiate a cycle
- list the steps required to enter supervisor mode
- list the steps required to enter service mode
- list the diagnostic and processing cycles
- identify the main components of the control and power box assemblies
- identify the pathway of sterilant through the system components using the piping schematic
- list the six additional maintenance procedures to be performed during the annual inspection
- identify and describe the purpose and function of the draw tube assembly, injection manifold, injection cylinder and chamber solenoid valves
- access the STERIS service websites for technical information and assistance
Why train online:
You can decide the schedule and let your staff learn at their own pace. The training can be stopped as needed and picked up from where it is left off. Without ever leaving your facility, your staff can gain new skills, boost their confidence, and improve their productivity. An added benefit is that there are no travel costs.
Computer with internet access
|Prerequisites:||STERIS V-PRO® 1, V-PRO® 1 Plus, or V-PRO® maX Low Temperature Sterilization Systems instructor led classroom training|
|Duration||1 - 2 Hours|
|Target Audience:||Biomedical Equipment Technicians and/or Hospital Maintenance Technicians|
|Assessment:||End of course assessment required for completion.|
|Evaluations:||End of course evaluation|