This is product-based, instructor facilitated training at our Mentor, Ohio training facility. These courses provide Customers with greater flexibility in customizing their training needs based on the equipment they own. Under instructor’s guidance, this approach will greatly enhance the student’s overall training experience by allowing greater focus and more hands-on training on their specific equipment.
Training available on following equipment:
- AMSCO® 3052 Single Chamber Washer/Disinfector
- AMSCO® 5052 Single Chamber Washer/Disinfector
- AMSCO® 7052 Single Chamber Washer/Disinfector
- Reliance® Synergy™ Washer/Disinfector
- Reliance® Genfore™ Washer/Disinfector
- Reliance® Vision Single Chamber Washer/Disinfector
- Caviwave® Pro Ultrasonic Cleaner
- Reliance® 1221/1227 Cart and Utensil Washer/Disinfector
- Reliance® 1321/1327 Cart and Utensil Washer/Disinfector
- Reliance® 130 Cart and Utensil Washer/Disinfector
This course provides the student with an in depth understanding of how to operate the washer/disinfectors and perform troubleshooting and adjustments. The student will learn the theory of operation and functional descriptions for major components and how to access the STERIS website for technical information, technical assistance or place a service request.
At the end of this course, the student will be able to:
- understand the basic theory of operation for the washer/disinfectors.
- locate the preventive maintenance schedule and learn how to use it to perform preventive maintenance on the washer/disinfectors.
- perform troubleshooting and adjustments.
Why train at this location:
Your staff can attend focused in depth training at our facility, providing them the opportunity to operate the washer/disinfectors and perform preventive maintenance procedures without the worries of interrupting your facility’s operation. They can gain new skills, boost their confidence, and improve their productivity.
Select the desired class date in the Class Schedule section by clicking the Register button to complete the Registration Payment Information Form.
If you already have a STERIS Customer Training account profile, you will receive a registration notification from STERIS upon STERIS’s receipt of full payment and your request processed.
If you do not have a STERIS Customer Training account profile, please create your account here so your registration can be completed by STERIS.
Creating an account profile will enable STERIS to complete your registration and you to track all learning within the STERIS University Online Learning Center. When creating your account, please use your e-mail address on the Registration Payment Information Form as your login e-mail.