This instructor led training at our Mentor, Ohio service training facility will provide your equipment technicians with the knowledge they need to operate and perform maintenance on their Washer equipment.
Training available on following equipment:
- AMSCO® 3000/5000/7000 Series Washers/Disinfectors
- Reliance® Genfore™ and Synergy™ Washers/Disinfectors
- Reliance® Vision Single Chamber Washer/Disinfector
- Caviwave® Pro Ultrasonic Cleaner
- Reliance® 1300 Series Cart and Utensil Washers/Disinfectors
This course provides the student with an in depth understanding of how to operate the washer/disinfectors and perform troubleshooting and adjustments. The student will learn the theory of operation and functional descriptions for major components and how to access the STERIS website for technical information, technical assistance or place a service request.
At the end of this course, the student will be able to:
- understand the basic theory of operation for the washer/disinfectors.
- locate the preventive maintenance schedule and learn how to use it to perform preventive maintenance on the washer/disinfectors.
- perform troubleshooting and adjustments.
Why train at this location:
Your staff can attend focused in depth training at our facility, providing them the opportunity to operate the washer/disinfectors and perform preventive maintenance procedures without the worries of interrupting your facility’s operation. They can gain new skills, boost their confidence, and improve their productivity.
Select the desired class date in the Class Schedule section by clicking the Register button to complete the Registration Payment Information Form.
If you already have a STERIS Customer Training account profile, you will receive a registration notification from STERIS upon STERIS’s receipt of full payment and your request processed.
If you do not have a STERIS Customer Training account profile, please create your account here so your registration can be completed by STERIS.
Creating an account profile will enable STERIS to complete your registration and you to track all learning within the STERIS University Online Learning Center. When creating your account, please use your e-mail address on the Registration Payment Information Form as your login e-mail.