This is product-based, instructor facilitated training at our Mentor, Ohio service training facility. The self-paced, stand alone courses provide Customers with greater flexibility in customizing their training needs based on the equipment they own. Under instructor’s guidance, this approach will greatly enhance the student’s overall training experience by allowing greater focus and more hands-on training on their specific equipment.
Training available on following equipment:
- AMSCO® 400 Small Steam Sterilizer
- AMSCO® 400 Medium Steam Sterilizer
- AMSCO® Century® Small Steam Sterilizer
- AMSCO® Century® Medium Steam Sterilizer
- AMSCO® Eagle® 3000 Stage 3 Small Steam Sterilizer
- AMSCO® Eagle® 3000 Stage 3 Medium Steam Sterilizer
- AMSCO® Evolution® Steam Sterilizer
- STERIS Steam Generator
This course provides the student with an in depth understanding of how to operate the steam sterilizers and perform troubleshooting and adjustments. The student will learn the theory of operation and functional descriptions for major components and how to access the STERIS website for technical information, technical assistance or place a service request.
At the end of this course, the student will be able to:
- understand the theory of operation for the steam sterilizers.
- locate the preventive maintenance schedule and learn how to use it to perform preventive maintenance on the steam sterilizers.
- perform troubleshooting and adjustments.
Why train at this location:
Your staff can attend focused in depth training at our facility, providing them the opportunity to operate the steam sterilizers and perform preventive maintenance procedures without the worries of interrupting your facility’s operation. They can gain new skills, boost their confidence, and improve their productivity.
Select the desired class date in the Class Schedule section by clicking the Register button to complete the Registration Payment Information Form.
If you already have a STERIS Customer Training account profile, you will receive a registration notification from STERIS upon STERIS’s receipt of full payment and your request processed.
If you do not have a STERIS Customer Training account profile, please create your account here so your registration can be completed by STERIS.
Creating an account profile will enable STERIS to complete your registration and you to track all learning within the STERIS University Online Learning Center. When creating your account, please use your e-mail address on the Registration Payment Information Form as your login e-mail.