AMSCO® Century® Series Medium Steam Sterilizer
This self-paced instructor facilitated training at our Mentor, Ohio service training facility will provide your equipment technicians with the knowledge they need to operate and perform maintenance on the AMSCO® Century® Medium Steam Sterilizer.
This class provides the student with an in depth understanding of how to
operate the AMSCO Century Medium Steam Sterilizer and perform
troubleshooting and adjustments. The student will learn the theory of
operation and functional descriptions for major components.
At the end of this class, the student will be able to:
- identify and explain the function of the main components and subassembliesof the sterilizer.
- locate key sections of the Steam Sterilizer Operator and Maintenance Manuals.
- operate the sterilizer in Operator and Service modes.
- explain the function and flow of utilities through the sterilizer.
- rebuild and replace key plumbing components associated with the sterilizer.
- recall the proper function of main system outputs and inputs during a given cycle.
- complete preventive maintenance tasks on the sterilizer door.
- complete the removal, rebuild, replacement and adjustment of the Pressure Regulating Valve (PRV).
- calibrate the pressure and temperature on the sterilizer.
- verify the operation of the sterilizer electrical system.
- troubleshoot common issues on the sterilizer.
- access the STERIS service websites for assistance.
Why train at this location:
Your staff can attend focused in depth training at our facility, providing them the opportunity to operate the AMSCO Century Medium Steam Sterilizer and perform preventive maintenance procedures without the worries of interrupting your facility’s operation. They can gain new skills, boost their confidence, and improve their productivity. This training is conducted in a self-paced format allowing the instructor to spend more one-on-one time with the student.
Select the desired class date in the Class Schedule section by clicking the Register button to complete the Registration Payment Information Form.
If you already have a STERIS Customer Training account profile, you will receive a registration notification from STERIS upon STERIS’s receipt of full payment and your request processed.
If you do not have a STERIS Customer Training account profile, please create your account here so your registration can be completed by STERIS.
Creating an account profile will enable STERIS to complete your registration and you to track all learning within the STERIS University Online Learning Center. When creating your account, please use your e-mail address on the Registration Payment Information Form as your login e-mail.