OR Integration Intro
This instructor led training, at our Mentor, Ohio service training facility, will provide your equipment technicians with the knowledge they need to operate and perform maintenance on the Custom Rack and Harmony iQ® OR Integration Systems.https://servicetraining.steris.com/classroom-training/or-integration-intro/?preview=true
Download Course Description:
Hexavue Customer Training (PDF)
This course provides the student with an in depth understanding of how to operate the OR Integration (ORI) Systems and perform troubleshooting. The student will learn the theory of operation and functional descriptions for major components.
At the end of this course, the student will be able to:
- identify and explain the main functionality of the ORI major system components
- state whether a given component is a source or a destination
- configure the Graphical User Interface (GUI) in order to interface with the system components
- identify cables to determine whether the cable type is fiber, twisted pair or coaxial
- identify signal types by their common used names and state the wires needed, connector types and common usages
- terminate and test Ethernet, BNC (Harmony, SDI and VGA terminations) and RS-232
- clean and test fiber cable
- define standard cable signal terminology
- identify and explain the main functionality of the general system components
- identify and explain the main functionality of the Custom Rack components
- identify whether a card is an input, output, or Picture in Picture (PIP) card
- explain and demonstrate how to use the proper anti-static equipment to insert a card into the correct chassis
- identify and explain the main functionality of the Oscar Modules
- identify and explain the main functionality of the 3600 Lima Modules, Audio Processor and Hybrid Cable
- demonstrate how to create personalized presets on the Harmony iQ® ORI system using the (GUI)
- perform a diagnostic test on the system components using the GUI
- trace the flow of the signal through the schematics for troubleshooting purposes
- troubleshoot to resolve instructor generated system errors
Why train at this location:
Your staff can attend focused in depth training at our facility, providing them the opportunity to operate the Harmony iQ® ORI System and perform preventive maintenance procedures without the worries of interrupting your facility’s operation. They can gain new skills, boost their confidence, and improve their productivity.
|Training Location:||STERIS Service Training Center – Mentor, Ohio|
|Target Audience:||Biomedical Equipment Technicians and/or Hospital Maintenance Technicians|
|Min./Max. Class Size:||3 to 6|
|Evaluations:||End of course evaluation|
Select the desired class date in the Class Schedule section by clicking the Register button to complete the Registration Payment Information Form.
If you already have a STERIS Customer Training account profile, you will receive a registration notification from STERIS upon STERIS’s receipt of full payment and your request processed.
If you do not have a STERIS Customer Training account profile, please create your account here so your registration can be completed by STERIS.
Creating an account profile will enable STERIS to complete your registration and you to track all learning within the STERIS University Online Learning Center. When creating your account, please use your e-mail address on the Registration Payment Information Form as your login e-mail.