Harmony® vLED Surgical Light Systems
This self-paced, instructor facilitated training at our Mentor, Ohio service training facility will provide your equipment technicians with the knowledge they need to operate and perform maintenance on the Harmony® vLED Surgical Light System.
This class provides the student with an in depth understanding of how to operate the Harmony vLED Surgical Light System and perform troubleshooting and adjustments. The student will learn the theory of operation and functional descriptions for major components and how to access the STERIS website for technical information, technical assistance or place a service request.
At the end of this class, the student will be able to:
- locate key sections of the operator and maintenance manuals.
- operate using the surgeon control and control panel.
- identify and explain the function of the main components of the surgical light system.
- locate the surgical light system components including the light heads, control assemblies and spring arms.
- explain the component level operation, referencing the system schematics.
- identify visual preventive maintenance tasks.
- complete maintenance tasks on the components.
- troubleshoot and correct faults.
- access the STERIS service websites for assistance.
Why train at this location:
Your staff can attend focused in depth training at our facility, providing them the opportunity to operate the surgical lights and perform preventive maintenance procedures without the worries of interrupting your facility’s operation. They can gain new skills, boost their confidence, and improve their productivity.
Select the desired class date in the Class Schedule section by clicking the Register button to complete the Registration Payment Information Form.
If you already have a STERIS Customer Training account profile, you will receive a registration notification from STERIS upon STERIS’s receipt of full payment and your request processed.
If you do not have a STERIS Customer Training account profile, please create your account here so your registration can be completed by STERIS.
Creating an account profile will enable STERIS to complete your registration and you to track all learning within the STERIS University Online Learning Center. When creating your account, please use your e-mail address on the Registration Payment Information Form as your login e-mail.